HC Inflation
Inlfation Websters Descirbes it as a continuing rise in the general price level usually attributed to an increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods and services. Well Now
on Habbo you tend to see more HC and so what really is the value of HC day after day more peaple become HC that you question is HC really as good as it seems Habbo Club The V.I.P's of Habbo
But the more V.I.P's there are the less value of being V.I.P is take a look a HabboHotel.co.uk There are so many HC's there now on the British hotel that the value of it is starting to loose meanin yet there arent enough Gold HC to make it common enough for Gold HC to become the new true V.I.P of the hotel. Leaving Habbo Hotel UK In a Epidemic Norms are becoming rarer and thats why we must thank the norms. they are what give HC its value Luckily that hasnt happened
to Habbo hotel U.S yet but as more peaple become HC the time is not far until that happens. The only Solution is too Raise the price of HC Wich would Anger many Habbos . But Would stop the Inflation. The solution how ever is not Reasonable the other solution is to have a limeted percentage of the Habbos that log onto habbo hotel Regularly. And Divide that percentage so that maybe 20% or so Peaple be HC Right now. I would estimate that bye Next year the amount of HC will outway the amount of the norms but there woudnt be enough gold HC to outway it and creatign a new V.I.P just liek what happened in the UK So we need to think about what do we want our future to be. These are just my Views.
By : Fabricate And the HabboJournal© Team HabboJournal Is A Habbo News Company For Jobs Friend request HJ-Applications. Reviewed over with NoDayButToday,
on Habbo you tend to see more HC and so what really is the value of HC day after day more peaple become HC that you question is HC really as good as it seems Habbo Club The V.I.P's of Habbo
But the more V.I.P's there are the less value of being V.I.P is take a look a HabboHotel.co.uk There are so many HC's there now on the British hotel that the value of it is starting to loose meanin yet there arent enough Gold HC to make it common enough for Gold HC to become the new true V.I.P of the hotel. Leaving Habbo Hotel UK In a Epidemic Norms are becoming rarer and thats why we must thank the norms. they are what give HC its value Luckily that hasnt happened
to Habbo hotel U.S yet but as more peaple become HC the time is not far until that happens. The only Solution is too Raise the price of HC Wich would Anger many Habbos . But Would stop the Inflation. The solution how ever is not Reasonable the other solution is to have a limeted percentage of the Habbos that log onto habbo hotel Regularly. And Divide that percentage so that maybe 20% or so Peaple be HC Right now. I would estimate that bye Next year the amount of HC will outway the amount of the norms but there woudnt be enough gold HC to outway it and creatign a new V.I.P just liek what happened in the UK So we need to think about what do we want our future to be. These are just my Views.
By : Fabricate And the HabboJournal© Team HabboJournal Is A Habbo News Company For Jobs Friend request HJ-Applications. Reviewed over with NoDayButToday,
No comments:
Post a Comment